My work has just BLOCKED facebook.
I can no longer log on and see what is going on with family and friends, or send a message, post on someones wall, play a game, see pictures or just feel that freedom I had earlier today even. My cousin Im'd me and said "we are blocked down here, no fb" I laughed and said ha ha and immediately logged on and BAM it hit me like some bricked "ACCESS DENIED WEBSITE RESTRICTED". I feel so pathetic about it, as I am TRULY saddened that I cannot get on there. I have to work at work? WHAT? It will take some getting used to, but FYI can't reply to your messages any longer, back to EMAILING! But on a positive note, I am going to be getting so much MORE done now! So that should be more impressive!
State Workers DO TO have to WORK like everyone else.. here is proof.. lol!






No comments:
Post a Comment