Tuesday, November 24, 2009

~ What I am Thankful For ~

A. Animals- they make my life more exciting and more rewarding

B. Brianna.. She is my bcffffffffff, my BOAT-love it

C. my car- its safe, gorgeous and fast, camping,

D. Drinks of all kinds, depending on my mood..

E. Edward Cullen.. That is right.. I mean come on ladies, we all like to be taken care of and we love the Romance & Passion!

F. Friends-- I would go nuts without all of you! You make life exciting THANKS!
Face book.... It helps me stay in contact with friends and family and it helps me survive the long work days!

G. God.

H. Heaters... I hate being cold!

I. Ice (i know right after I put heaters, this is weird) but i love Ice in my drinks!

J. Jason- he is my best friend I am so blessed to be in his life.. LOVE YOU BABY!!

K. kit- kats, kisses (from those I want kisses from)

L. llamas?? lol hard to think of some of these on the spot.. licorice, ooooooooooooo LIGHTS.. SO HAPPY about lights(electricity is an amazing INVENTION, appreciated every day)

M. My Family- without you I would be so lost. LOVE YOU ALL!!

N. Nana-my grandma- she basically raised me I love you Nana
Ninja Turtle Cartoons- still one of the OLD time cartoons that is still great to watch, Nachos, Noodles, Nintendo games with the kids,

O. Outdoors. I am such an active person all summer we are outside.

P. POTATOES-one of my FAVORITES!! ALL KINDS of food from potatoes

Q. Quilted Bear- love tortilla soup and that is where we get the stuff for it

R. Roberta- she is my role model. Amazing person with a heart of gold... oh and rainbows, ranch dressing,

S. Stars, Sit-coms, spicy food

T. our Truck, its amazing and we have been able to help so many family members and friends move with the truck and its a HOT ride! :D LOVE IT

U. underwear... UGH.. the thought of not having them scares me!!! (on a happier note) umbrellas- they are wonderful

V. Vampire Diaries- for adding SPICE to my Thursday Nights..

W. Work friends.. (thanks Anna) Roberta, Melissa, Anna, Danielle, Jodi, Tammy, Helen, Anel, Candace work is much more fun with you gals! :D
Wake boarding-what I do all summer

X. xtra meat on my sandwiches, I don't like feeling cheated.. come on now

Y. Candy Yams.. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm and YELLOW laffy taffy.. oh and of course YOU!!!

Z. ah ha getting enough zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's otherwise I am GRUMPY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment