Tuesday, April 3, 2012

3/16/2012

Yes... She plays HARD!!!

Jayden had come over for a sleepover.

Khloe is crazy about her cousin Jayden.

They (Jason & Jayden) were playing
X-box for a few minutes and Khloe was running around trying to keep herself awake. I was trying to get her to get on the couch with me so she'd fall asleep. But in a last minute attempt to stay up with us, she was laying down then standing up, laying down then standing up again...

Well each time she would lay down she began getting slower each time she did get up. Soon a few seconds would pass in between her standing up. She finally didn't stand back up. We peaked over and saw this pretty girl.

She never really has fallen asleep anywhere outside of on the couch with J or I, her bed or her car-seat. So of course we found this funny. Had to get some shots of this, then I got her changed into jammas and in her bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment