Scattered in a matter of SECONDS
As any parent can and will tell you, when your child is quiet for more than a minute you know that your child is more than likely being "naughty" to some degree. So on this day I had noticed the quiet noise. I jumped up and went running down the hallway to see what she was "up to now" and this is what I found. I had a huge hefty garbage bag filled with clothes that I'd sorted through to get rid of. I left them sitting in the hallway DOUBLE KNOTTED mind you, and thought it was sife.
Lesson learned. They were scattered and flopped all over in about 120 seconds. FLAT!! She is a speedy girl. She didn't tear into the bag either, she managed to untie the double knots and open the bag nicely before throwing clothes everywhere.
When she saw that I was taking pictures of the mess she then began dancing on the clothes thinking she was really funny.
Little stinker!!!!! The clothes were quickly folded up again and placed in the laundry room where she couldn't get her little hands on it. LESSON LEARNED








No comments:
Post a Comment