Thursday, August 6, 2009

~BRIDAL SHOWER~



Sunday was my bridal shower and let me just start by saying "THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO CAME"! I am so grateful for friends and family like you! You are so good to me and I am SO THANKFUL!









I was immediately overwhelmed when the shower actually started as I was SURROUNDED by my close friends and family! I never expected to see SO MANY FACES and was nervous about all the attention. I was shaking when I was opening gifts as I was just SO TOUCHED by everyone's gifts. I don't do well at "the center of attention". I enjoy to being on the "OTHER side" of it rather then the ONE WE ARE CELEBRATING ABOUT, but it turned out PERFECTLY!! I couldn't have asked for ANYTHING BETTER! Our living room is still filled with bags and boxes as I am trying to make room for everything. THANKS EVERYONE!!! I got so many great gifts. I can't wait to get them all in a routine USE!! Jason & I got 2 canister sets, 12 wine glass set, dishes, BIG TURKEY PAN(way excited to do a turkey in it this year by the way), so much lingerie(they are SO PRETTY), a bathrobe, beach set, photo album, clothes, picture frames, Signature plate, USA decorations, bath towels, kitchen towels, candles, bath rugs (which will go AMAZING in our NEWLY FINISHED BATHROOM- It looks so good) and so much more. I am so excited to see everyone at the bachelorette party it is gonna be so much fun.. NOT ALL EYES On me, but rather a party with a BUNCH OF GIRLS!! I LOVE YOU ALL!! THANKS!! SO MUCH FOR MAKING ME FEEL SO LOVED AND SO SPECIAL :D

No comments:

Post a Comment