Monday, August 3, 2009

~The 3 AMIGAS~

In high school I was ATTACHED AT THE HIP to Karly and Amber! The 3 of us seemed to be INSEPARABLE! They were my besties and I theirs. I spent countless nights at Amber's house. Her parents were SO AMAZING TO ME, they treated me like one of their own and it will NEVER BE FORGOTTEN! Karly and I had 2 classes together and I also would just GO to graphics class all the time with them as I had all the credits I needed for graduation. The teachers knew I was caught up so they didn't mind.. We would spend nearly all day at school together and then we would pile into Karly's green machine or Amber's cars.. (blazer or her white car) and we were OFF stirring up some trouble. One of my favorite things about our friendship was that ALL 3 of us were SO DIFFERENT but it didn't matter as we all just "GOT EACHOTHER" so well that we just fit together. We would laugh til we cried or nearly peed our pants, and we still get to laughing to this day!




After high school it seemed that we all got caught up in our lives and started to drift apart.. It was sad, but I respected that we are all just growing up.. I had received news that Amber was getting married and I was SO HAPPY FOR HER!! Karly & I were bridesmaids and it was SO NICE to once again get together, as it seemed we had never been apart. We immediately were laughing, goofing off and just the 3 amigas again. It was great. Then after Amber's wedding, again we all just got busy with our lives and we went our separate ways. Pretty soon I was getting notice that Karly was getting married. She had her Bridal Shower and the 3 of us were BACK TOGETHER AGAIN. This picture was at Karly's Bridal SHOWER, it was so much fun to see them both!

Now it seems that its MY TURN. I am getting married and these 2 gals were there for ME! They came to my party and immediately I was overjoyed. I wanted to run up get them and TAKE OFF LIKE WE USED TO, but I just sat calmly on the couch. It was so exciting. I love them so much, it seems NO MATTER HOW MUCH TIME WE SPEND APART, the moment we are all back together again IT SEEMS WE PICK UP RIGHT WHERE WE LEFT OFF! I love that. They are both doing so well and i just PRAY that I too continue to do well in all aspects of my life. I am so BLESSED TO HAVE SUCH AMAZING FRIENDS!!


I just hope that we stay so close, as they are 2 AMAZING PEOPLE!! :D
KARLY AND DENO... I LOVE YOU BOTH TO THE MOON!!! "TOO MUCH METAL FOR ONE HAND!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment