Friday, July 31, 2009

~The OLD DAYS, but GOOD TIMES~

So I was going through a bunch of photos and KNEW I HAD TO GET THEM ALL SCANNED ON MY COMPUTER!! There are some really great memories with these photos, even though most of them are extremely embarrassing for me to share with people.. ALL OF THESE PEOPLE in the pictures are VERY IMPORTANT TO ME STILL TO THIS DAY so its great that I still have them. This (above) was the last day of school.. Brandi, Myself, Haydee, Portia and Annie. I really miss these girls. It was so hard to say bye to them when we were DONE with school, but I still talk to them at least ONCE in a while. I am so happy that they are all doing well. I LOVE YOU HAYDEE GIRL!!
This picture here (above) was in 7th grade. These were my best friends. the girls I was ALWAYS with, the girls that we would all get in trouble with. From L-R Alecia, Christie, Mindy, Katie, Emma, Amber, Brooke, Ashlee.. WOW!!
The first girl-friend I made here in UTAH!! THANK YOU RANDI BEZZANT!! She was always a total blast to be around, whether we were bowling, sluffing school, have sleepovers, partying, stealing street signs (lol- that is a completely different story), going to dances, laughing stil we were crying, or simply scaling the side of Scotty's apartment complex (like seen in this photo) we were ALWAYS LAUGHING!! I LOVE YOU RANDI!!!!
Karly & Deno!!! Need I say more? Well first off, they AREN'T NAKED!! We were just out tanning and we came in and ate an entire pan of brownies.. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM They were my BESTIES my senior year and I still am so close to them today!! I love them both to the moon and would do ANYTHING for either one of them! We were definately the 3 stooges. It was so much fun. "TOO MUCH METAL FOR ONE HAND" I LOVE IT!!

7th grade again. We would always perform like this. We thought we were so amazing. We would put together these dances and just do them. This picture was right at the end of the dance. It was a BIG hit even though our crowd was only like 13 fellow students.. It was so much fun.. I don't know what I am doing in the picture though. I am the one with my hand up its so funny!! From left to right.. Garee(splits), Alecia, Emma, Myself, & Amber! I miss em'




No comments:

Post a Comment