Wednesday, July 22, 2009

~FINALLY~

So it happened.. I am officially a BLOGGER.. Thanks is LARGE part to Jenna. She helped me, well set it up for me, so THANKS JENNA!! You are awesome.


As most of you know, J & I are getting married in a month and I couldn't be more thrilled about it. It is insane how much detail goes into planning the "perfect day"! Everything is done now basically. We do still have to get the drinks, pay for the food, the wedding planner, get the flowers, flower girl dresses and get my bridals printed. But its coming together so great. I can't wait for the moment they say " I NOW PRONOUNCE YOU HUSBAND AND WIFE" (yay) then I get to dance with my honey and kiss him, and share our most important day with all of you! Our honeymoon is going to be so nice, we have taken 2 weeks off and it will be JUST HIM & I. I can't wait.


It has been a whirlwind of a year, we have taken in Rae & Jayden which has helped us grow up SO MUCH, we have become engaged, started planning this wedding. The most exciting part is that we have grown SO CLOSE!! He is my best friend, I love him more every day, which seems unreal, but its true. I still get butterflies when I see him or when he calls me. I am so blessed to be a part of his life and I can't wait til we start our new journey together, so the far the journey has been REMARKABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment