
Well its Softball season and J is on a team.Its been so much fun. Our good friends Gary, Brittany, and Cj sponsored the team. SBS DIESEL! So its been a lot of fun playing on a team with them because we all get along so well.. No I don't play.. But I am a "team mom" So I do go to practices and help out, keep score at the games and I even got a jersey too.. AWWWW.. The girls all got jerseys: Brittany, Hollie, Michaela, and I. Its so exciting..So far SBS has lost the 3 games. However, they are improvi
ng so quick and its the first year they have played tog
ether, so I am sure we will start coming out victorious soon! Hopefully tonight.. The game is at 6p.m. tonight and I really hope we can pull out a WIN! Jason has hit a grand slam already and the guys really are pulling together and playing pretty good for the most part.. Just need to remember to stay relaxed! That would help them out! But the team consists of: Gary, Cj, Jason, Kenny, Tyler, Kyle, Chet, Neil, Brady, Jason W
ng so quick and its the first year they have played tog
ether, so I am sure we will start coming out victorious soon! Hopefully tonight.. The game is at 6p.m. tonight and I really hope we can pull out a WIN! Jason has hit a grand slam already and the guys really are pulling together and playing pretty good for the most part.. Just need to remember to stay relaxed! That would help them out! But the team consists of: Gary, Cj, Jason, Kenny, Tyler, Kyle, Chet, Neil, Brady, Jason W Its bee really fun so far!.
Also if you are interested in finding out more about SBS DIESEL go to
But here is a little outline from this link:
At SBS Diesel we offer the largest selection of Cummins, Power stroke and Duramax diesel truck stacks, exhaust stack systems, and exhaust components. We have a huge inventory of stacks that are ready to ship. Truck stacks are available in Chrome, Black Denim, and Midnight black with all sizes and styles from 4 inch up to 8 inches, miter cut, Aussie, bull hauler and more from the the best stack suppliers including SBS Diesel, Grandrock, and Silverline exhaust. Also available from us are a full line of Airdog and Raptor fuel pumps. If you have any questions please contact us. We are located in Salt Lake City, Utah






Aww thanks for the shout-out and the advertising, you're awesome! I agree though, I'm excited to go watch tonight, should be good!! Go boys, woo-woo!
ReplyDelete