Monday, May 24, 2010

"Our Precious Peanut"


April 18th......One of the happiest moments in my life.. We had just arrived back home from a birthday party with our nieces Brooklyn and Ellissa. I had been feeling sick lately and decided to find out "what was causing it". I took a pregnancy test and guess what???? We have a little "Peanut". That is right, we are pregnant and counting the days down already.. Of course 1 test wasn't enough.. hahaha.. I took another... Jason jumped off the couch and ran over after the longest 2 minutes of my life and kissed me, he could tell by the look on my face it said pregnant. :D We are SO happy!

Since the 18th, I have taken about 11 tests.. Ok, I know that is so excessive, but I am so happy!!! It is my little way of proving it to myself over and over.. hahaha..

Since being pregnant I am living on Cold sandwiches, pickles and the juice, ice cream, Popsicles, ice water, apple juice on ice - HAS TO BE ON ICE CUBES, Slurpees, honey nut cheerios, wheat thins, saltine crackers, beef jerky(1 piece here and there). Can't stand meat, Mexican food(which is my ALL TIME FAVORITE), salads sound soggy to me, hot food sounds like it is gonna be soggy and mushy when I think about it.. BLAH!!!!!!!! no spicy, i get heart burn and feel sick RIGHT AWAY!! oh yeah and NO SODA!! It's toooooo sweet!! So no Dr Pepper.. Wow I know.. But its making me feel healthier because I am drinking SO MUCH WATER!!!

May 21st was our Dr. Apt. We got to see our precious "Peanut". We saw the head, tummy and the heart, the heartbeat was SOOOOOOOOOO FAST! Dr Rappleye said we are Due December 18th.. A Christmas baby!! There are so many December babies in Jason's family, what is one more, right? So that makes us about 10 1/2 weeks pregnant now.. The Dr. laughed when he heard how many tests I have taken.. He said "No more tests.... YOU ARE PREGNANT OK!!" During the ultra sound when I first saw our baby, my eyes quickly filled with tears (happiest tears possible) and then I began to laugh when I saw the heart. Dr Rappleye said "It's hard to see baby.... when mommy is laughing so hard.... then he said that he loves the reaction I gave. I am still living in that moment and hope I remember that moment forever. The first time I saw our beautiful baby! hahaha.. Seeing our precious little one really brought it to life, but I feel I am still riding that cloud, still feel a bit surreal.. I bet until I feel our baby move it will though. Though I have been terribly sick daily, I am the happiest I have EVER been.. I am going to be a mommy before the year is over, I just can't wrap my head around it yet, but SO HAPPY!

We had announced our news to a few friends.. I called Sam the night I took my first test, sent her a pic text and called.. She had been asking me nearly ever Friday before.. "You prego yet? Prego yet? Prego Yet?" Each time I was saddened to tell her "no" so this time it was amazing to get to call and say "guess what" She was SO excited with me.. I was on our back porch just bouncing and teary eyed and telling her everything I was feeling. She was on the other end cheering and laughing. She is such an amazing girl. I love her pieces.. She has been helping me with so many questions and fears I have mentioned. THANKS A BILLION SAM!! She has no idea that I am writing about her so if she is reading this.. LOVE YOU BESTIE!!
Jason had told Cj and Joey and his brother Rory! On Mother's day we surprised Carol with the news. AT her house, the girls' were playing with an 8 ball and asked J to read the answer, he shook it and said "Is Montana Pregnant?...YES" and Carol said "oh are you trying now?" and we told her "We don't have to try anymore" it took a few seconds before she comprehended what we said and then "OH... WHAT?? YOU'RE PREGNANT..." then she jumped up and ran and grabbed blankies. She has already made us some blankets months before and we have them in our closet!It was great. I told my Nana, my mom, brother and Dad on Mother's day.. We had just been talking and the news just came out.. It was NEAR IMPOSSIBLE keeping it quiet for as long as we did. They are all really excited. I love my family and J's family, they have made it even more special by seeing their excitement. Telling our friends was really fun too. I mean it was fun to tell family but we knew they would all be excited.. Some friends really got excited.. I told Hollie one night at her house and she immediately ran and got a baby name book and was just laughing and smiling and hugging me Love ya girl! Brittany and Gary were probably my favorites, their reactions.. Gary yelped "What? Really" Congrats man this is awesome But it was in this hi-pitched squeal so it was awesome" Brittany's eyes just filled with joy and she was excited.. Rory and Ellie were so supportive Ellie has text me today saying she wants to go buy us baby clothes.. Love them! Becky has been excited every time she has seen me since.. I am just SO THANKFUL for everyone we are surrounded by.. What an amazing group of people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment