Thursday, June 17, 2010

~It's about Time~

13 weeks 5 days
Well since the last post, the morning/noon/night sickness has left! YAY!! I am not feeling terribly nauseous anymore, which makes my days so much nicer and I am much more happy to be around now! I am not stuck eating cold things. I can again eat macaroni and cheese, a burger, some pasta, but unfortunately STILL NOT ABLE TO EAT MEXICAN FOOD! It gives me terrible terrible heartburn and has a hard time staying down still.

The BUMP is beginning to appear now, which makes me happy, though it still kind of looks like I ate too many slices of pizza or had too much for lunch(hahahaha). This may seem weird, but I am excited to get "the BELLY"! I will have that verification yet again that there is a precious little baby there, when its obvious and big! I am so excited about our little "Peanut" and cannot wait to find out what baby is!

We have a DR appointment next Tuesday at 10:30a.m. and its taking its sweet time to get here. I am so excited to see and hear baby again, its just the most amazing feeling.. Also I cannot wait to feel our Peanut move inside! LALALALA I get so GIDDY even THINKING about it!

I have regained some of my energy again and that is amazing. I think I took it for granted for a while, but never again. I love that I am smiling and laughing more again and can walk without getting so worn out.. I am able to eat so I am not feeling so light headed as before! Also I just beat Strep throat. I got Strep Last Thursday and have been on antibiotics, so it has really been a rough week, but now I am feeling like a million bucks!!

We are going camping this weekend and taking our boat out! I am so thrilled to get outside and be moving again! :D I know I cannot wake board, but I can go out on the tube slowly with the little girls and have some fun, still swim like a fish and enjoy playing on the beach too!

I will try to post more often and have to include more pictures later, I have been taking some photos of the "BUMP" so we will put them up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment