December 31st
Utah was playing and we were all showing our support. Jason, Khloe & I were all in U of U attire and we were enjoying a day together. Khloe was in her little U of U cheerleader outfit and she actually walked quite a bit today too, it was so exciting to get that caught and captured on a video. We were/are so proud of her!! GOOOO KHLOE, WAY TO GO!! (funny that she was wearing the cheerleader outfit and we were cheering her on)
Jason wasn't feeling well, so it was a low key day (which is
something we needed) and it was so calm in the house. I spent hours on the floor with Khloe, playing with her.
She is growing up so darn quick, its a blur. I know I have said this before, but seriously! A BLUR is the best way to describe it. But I am loving every moment.
I know that all too soon, Khloe will






No comments:
Post a Comment