Friday, January 20, 2012

~What a month~



January has basically already come and gone. It's already the 20th!


This year has already been an eventful one! WOW!



On a good note, We got Khloe OFF THE BOTTLE!! Hooray. GOOOO US!!!!! It was a lot of work, ok it really wasn't, but the first night was terrible. ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!! I decided to make it my MISSION to get it done the weekend of the 13th because I had the 16th off for Martin Luther King Jr. day & My day off was Tuesday, so 4 day weekend!! The night of the 13th it went horribly though. She was screaming hysterically and just flopping around. I was rocking her in my arms, singing Twinkle Twinkle (over and over and over- it's her favorite song). She'd calm down, but the moment I'd stop she'd be screaming and crying again. Couldn't get her to go to sleep. Finally about 11:15 p.m. I weakened and just gave her 1 oz of water in a small bottle. VOILA! It no sooner touched her lips (maybe 2 sips) and she was OUT!! Asleep and snoring in my arms. PHEW!! I took away the bottle and lay her in her bed. She slept really good. The next day she seemed to favor 2 of the soft tip sippy cup but so be it. Saturday- Monday night was still a little tougher but only until she got that first drink out of the sippy cup and then she is ok and would fall asleep soon after! Now she is doing just fine, she doesn't even notice or whine. She loves her sippy cups. But I love that her appetite has basically doubled since the switch. Now she is eating more foods and its easier at dinner time because she isn't wanting down as quickly as she was before. so 1 week down. HOORAY KHLOE!!




She is walking all over now. She pushes off everything and just goes into this almost "jog" pace and gets to where she is going so much faster. Although her hands are still up in the air to help her balance, but its simply amazing to see her in action. She's growing so fast.



She loves her little baby doll. She'll say "bay-beee" and go to look for her. She'll hold her under one arm and play with her other toys, kiss her too. It's cute.



At work they are doing construction because a group of people are moving in. It's so noisy and dusty now. People are in the ceiling tiles wiring, people are building offices, and maintenance is all over the place building/tearing down cubicles. Well yesterday morning when I came in the workers said I had to move and they were taking about 6 ft away from my desk space.. WHUUUUUT?!?!?! I know.. Well I told my boss and she came over and had another boss come down to look things over. Thankfully after advising that they'd have to use up another new space if they decide to make my space too small and they quickly reconsidered. So they moved the plans that were showing on the blue print and moved back over to let me keep my 6 feet. But I had to move. Well I ended up moving twice because the first time was as a hopper for the next week but we quickly found out that wouldn't work. I was being denied access to our programs as a hopper so they had to move me into one of the new cubicles that they had built. But I'm away from my team. No phone at my desk either, so I won't have to be making any calls or getting any calls until they can get me moved back into my old desk. They had to tear it down for now so its GONE!! I was packed up and moved out of there within about 20 minutes. SO FAST!! But when the wall has been installed then I can moved back to my "home" and get things back to normal, well as normal as it was before. A lot of my things are boxed up and stored in different areas, so I feel "off/backwards" as I try to get things done at my new temporary spot! Things will get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment