Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Goal Time Baby

Not sure if its this "spring" feeling of wanting to do some "spring cleaning" or what, but I've decided that me just making a "list" for home, isn't going to cut it.. I am going to make my list PUBLIC (well on here anyway) in order to help PUSH MYSELF to work at these everyday, or at least MORE than I am now!! Sooooooo, here goes Nothing:



NEEDS



1.) Get my car Registered, it expires at the end of the month



2.) Get my eye exam



3.) Get new glasses so I can see :)



4.) Finish paying off our loans (RC WILLEY- just bought a laptop, CAR, TRUCK, BOAT)



5.) Pay off J's last credit card



6.) Work more in our back yard.



7.) work in the flower beds in the front yard



8.) reorganize the garage



9.) Organize the rooms in our basement (we are rarely going down there so things just get stacked all over the rooms)



10.) Stay on top of our finances better (I tend to slack off and then I'm in a panic scrambling sometimes)




WANTS



1.) Tattoo



2.) Get our Garden going (want to do a vegetable garden so bad-we'd do them in the planter boxes)



3.) Re paint our two bathrooms upstairs & get some decor for them.



4.) Get Khloe's modge podge done and hanging on her wall.



5.) Work more in Khloe's scrapbook (I am currently up to March 1, 2011- but in my defense I am up to date with her 2 baby books)



6.) Our bedroom set- Jason is going to start on them in the future, just hoping its more Near future then far far future ;)



GOALS



1.) I would like to have AT LEAST 3/4 of my wants accomplished within 6 months of today.



2.) I would like to have at least 2 of my wants accomplished within 6 months of today.



3.) Hoping to increase our family time/activities. Especially now that its getting warmer, really looking forward to some fun, planned out family dates.



4.) Would like to start going out on a mom/dad date once a month.



5.) Would like to cook more things from scratch



6.) Wants to "tighten" some areas on my body. I'm ok with the lb #, but would like to tighten/tone some areas up.



7.) Set aside a "set" amount of $$ each month to save towards a small/big vacation for our little family.



These things being said, I must make it clear. Life is seriously Great. My Life is going really well. I am so thankful for my wonderful husband, my beautiful daughter, & our fun loving puppy. I am so blessed. Our family is extremely close and we are all healthy right now too. Happy to say that the relationships in my life only continue to grow stronger each day and hopeful and excited for how much closer they'll continue to become.



Khloe- My beautiful gorgeous smart happy wonderful healthy little peanut. She has shocked me every single day of her life. & by shocked I mean she has allowed me to experience a love deeper then I'd ever dreamed. Each new day I love her more then the day before and it seems impossible. She captures my heart and she knows it. Being a mother is truly the most amazing gift God has given me. She makes every NEED, WANT, GOAL all vanish and I only see this miracle in front of me, see what I mean, LIFE IS GREAT!!!



Jason...BEST FRIEND, LOVE OF MY LIFE.. Every day I am loving him for another reason. He is such a remarkable husband, an outstanding dad, and truly just a great man!!! I am so blessed to be in his life, to be his wife. He can make me laugh with one look, comfort me with a single smile, and he loves me for EXACTLY who I am.



J's mom amazes me everyday, with her hard work attitude and seems to be thankful for everything, I am happy to let that rub off on my, for sure.



J's Grandma is simply the glue in his family. She is the one everyone seems to turn to and while we are about to face a tough challenge on the 31st, I am so blessed to have her in my life and hope she knows that we would all do anything for her as well.



J's Brother Rory & his wife Ellie, seems to me each time I even think of these two I smile. They have always been so great to J & me, I cannot even begin to thank them enough for everything they have done for and with us. They are the greatest brother/sister anyone could hope for!



Ben, He can put a smile on any one's face in just a single minute, and let's face it, everyone needs that!!



Missy, so proud of her for getting her life back on track and working her butt off to continue to provide for her kids.



Raeanne, my beautiful "like a daughter" daughter. She is turning into a stunningly beautiful woman and while it terrifies me, I'm mostly just taken back by her beauty. Sure there are things as a "like a mom" mom that I nag about or push her about, but I am so proud of the obstacles she's overcome, cannot wait to see where her life has taken her in another 5 years. Ok I CAN WAIT



Jayden, this little man has captured my heart from the beginning. She just has a sweet/sweet-evil way of getting to your hearts strings, even if he's in trouble. he is growing like a darn weed and in no way is he willing to slow down.



My Nana- She is so important to me. I cannot even begin to put into words how thankful I am for all she's done for me and for my family! She is like J's grandma in that, she is the glue in my mom's side of the family. Something about Grandma's I guess. But she is so much more than a grandma to me. She is such an inspiration to me. I love her dearly and I soooo cherish all the things we've done together and all that we still will do together.



Roberta. Again not such an easy one to cover; mom, sister, best friend, and cousin. A woman who has taught me on several occasions what strength is, what love is, what confidence is, what motivation is. A woman who has shown me how to LOVE, how to Let Someone Love You For You!! That right there is something I owe to her. She brought me here and showed me that I can TRULY let someone "in". That she loved me for ME and just wanted to show me that she loved me, once I accepted that she was sincere I was introduced to such an amazing feeling. I love her dearly. It's like she helped to UNLOCK a large portion of my heart and see that there is so much out in the world and that I can get it, I just have to be strong, confident, and motivated. She is great. I think what I love most about her is her persistence of happiness. Sure she may take her time with some things, but she will never settle for anything that isn't what she deserves. She fights for the things she wants, and she makes her dreams a reality. I love you cuz. Thanks for teaching/showing me how great things in life truly are!!!xoxoxox



All of my family and friends. THANK YOU FOR everything. Love you all so much!!!





Ok, so now its out there.. GOAL TIME BABY, let's make it happen!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment