Tuesday, November 13, 2012

10/13/2012

Today was a special and Fun Day.  We went to the pumpkin patch to pick our our PUMPKINS for our front porch.  A very important Day indeed.  

To our delight they also had pony rides.  Khloe loved it.  The lady asked in surprise "has she been around horses before".  I said "yes" and the lady smiled and said "it seems pretty obvious that she's been around them" I do wish she was able to ride everyday like I was.  That is something I do miss a lot. I used to ride everyday after school.  Anyway, back to October 13th.  

 She loved riding and just kept mumbling and smiling the whole time.  She did get distracted by the other horses too though and seemed a little disappointed that other boys and girls were riding the other horses.  But she loved it.

 OUR BEAUTIFUL LITTLE COWGIRL.  
 After riding her little pony.  It was time to go find "the one" for each of us.  I'm talking about pumpkins, remember.  So we walked  along the rows and looked and searched through them to find the ones we thought would be perfect.
 Jason and Khloe took off in front of me in search for there pumpkins. I was happy to be behind them to capture this shot.  I just love it.  I think things like this are simply precious.


 After about 10 minutes of searching we each found a pumpkin that seemed fit for our front porch  & here they are... Khloe's, Mine, and of course Daddy's Pumpkin was biggest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment