
So my good friend Samantha was telling me about her crafty ideas. How she had made a Christmas Wreath and I loved the idea..
So this Past Saturday I went to her house and we went to the Craft store (which by the way I am a HUGE fan of Michael's) and we were just walking through the isles looking for pieces to use on my wreath.. I was anticipating the outcome of the wreath as I really am NOT the most crafty person in town BY FAR.. So we were just grabbing things and trying to make it all match.. I decided I wanted my to be OF COURSE blue and brown and we added silver to it to make it stand out.. When we had enough pieces we headed back to her house.
Sunday I went back over to her house to get to work on it.. I was so nervous.. We were wrapping the wires around, gluing the pieces on and Sam was tying ribbon. And before I knew it... "POOF It was Finished". I am So proud of it, its more glittery then the picture shows. I decided to hang it on the INSIDE of my door so it will last longer.
Thanks Sam for ALL your guidance. I love it so much! MERRY CHRISTMAS.. Now I am OFFICIALLY feeling the Christmas Spirit!






I love it, it turned out so cute! i want to make one now! So creative
ReplyDelete