Monday, January 4, 2010

Ben's 21st Party

Jason's little brother Ben is now 21.. He is such a great guy.. He is a CNA and working full time.. He is such a positive person.. So great to be around. He (like his brothers Rory and Jason) is always trying to make sure everyone around him is happy. He knows just what to say, NO MATTER the mood, to make you remember the good things in life. Things worth smiling about. He has been so fun since the day I met him, OVER 6 years ago. When I married Jason I gained to awesome brothers. Ben and I Have had several fun nights laughing, drinking, etc. I love him so much. (group photo) (girl fight)
Anyway.. Don't wanna get TOOOO sappy.. We took him out for his 21st birthday. What better place to take him then the VFW. Drinks are cheap, its a karaoke bar and again.. the drinks are CHEAP!
We got a group of us together and went out to dinner at Jim's then headed to the bar..
Ben sang karaoke, drank, danced, and we all had a BLAST!! Here are SOME PICTURES!



















No comments:

Post a Comment