Sunday, March 7, 2010

A few nights out with friends


Lately Jason and I have been staying home. While it has been really nice being home and all, once in a while its so nice to get out with our friends and healthy too. Well Ellie had mentioned this band that was playing at the bar and we though WHAT THE HECK, lets go check it out, it was nice to escape and have a night with some GREAT COMPANY!!!












Well Ellie had later mentioned to us that she was going to try out for a chance to sing on stage with the band called Halestorm. If you haven't seen it, http://www.halestormrocks.com/video/ellie-doing-halestormmod/ go check it out.. We hope that she wins.. She really can sing, So talented! The bar we went to was in Riverton and let me just say it was A BLAST!! It was a small little Cowboy bar but it was so much fun. I can't wait to go again!

I am so happy lately I am surrounded by loved ones and amazing friends. I can't tell you the last time I remember being this happy with my life. Things really seem to be going SO WELL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment