Sunday, March 7, 2010

Quick Trip

We have been wanting to take Papa to Wendover, but he had started his radiation treatment, Well he just finished his last treatment and we knew we needed to take him. It just so happened that Sam & her family were planning a trip there as well, so we made plans to all meet up when we got there. I drove us there and we decided to go to Burger King for Dinner because the buffet was $25 a person. Granted I am not absolutely poor, but NO WAY am I spending $75 dollars for 3 people to eat BUFFET food.. FORGET THAT, instead we totaled about $13.00 and we all got full, then it was off to the casinos. :D


Now I am NO good at gambling, but I enjoy watching and it just so happens, that was Sam's idea too! So we quickly met up and the 2 of us were walking around and laughing. Having a few drinks, we met this really nice older guy and he was kind enough to show us "HOW TO GET OUR DRINKS" haha. He said in a STRONG TONE "play at the bar and just order drinks, they are free" we all knew that before, but since I am NO PRO at gambling I was nervous. Sam and I found a few chairs right at the bar and "ABRA-KA-DABRA" we were getting drinks alright.. I think they averaged about .40 cents a drink or so.. I put in $2 dollars and we made it last so long. :D It was great. We decided we needed to get a few pictures to capture our night and it was so funny after taking some pictures I spilled my drink down my leg, :( but it was funny. Sam said "I can spill on my leg so we match" I love that girl, so much fun. Thanks for meeting up with me Sam. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHARON! :D


Jason and Papa did great too. They were at the same tables for a while, playing blackjack. They were up and down, but staying pretty close.. It was entertaining.. Sam's aunt won over $1,000 and her mom quickly won $100. It was so exciting!


Sam and her family left on the fun bus so I went back to find Jason. When we were walking around, they found the craps table and decided to give it a go. WOW!! They did so great, we were there for over 2 hours playing at that table I think and it was so exciting. Jason rolled for about 45 minutes straight and kept getting everyone $$.. We ended up leaving Wendover up $30 and Papa came home with with about what he took, so it was a fun trip. I got a little sleepy on the way home, but with the help of my DJ we made it back safe and sound, pulling into our drive way about 4a.m. But I can't wait to go again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    Come check out my blog:
    hungergamesseristheories.blogspot.com

    cute blog!

    ReplyDelete