o nonetheless.I have read 8 books so far this year and have about 25 that I have to read in my house now. Hahahaha.. It doesn't seem to make me feel overwhelmed at all either, just really excited! One of my FAVORITE authors is Chelsea Handler. She is so funny. She has a show on E. Chelsea Lately and I am hooked on it as well, she is the only female doing late night TV and she is so funny! Well she has written 3 books. I have completed the first 2 of them "My Horizontal Life: A Collection of one-night stands" and "Are you there Vodka? Its me Chelsea" both of which I read in a day. She is so talented in her style of writing. a line from her book; "Two kinds of people in the world I don't trust, people who don't drink & people who collect stickers". Oh man. Well she has just got another book out called "Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang" I am SO Excited to get this book and relax on my couch, I will finish it quickly! Chelsea... as you would say "you have my blessing. Please keep writing books and I will keep reading them".
I am so excited to get through so many more, so please if you know of any great book titles, DON'T HESITATE TO REFER THEM TO ME! :D












No comments:
Post a Comment