My team at work is amazing. I really enjoy the people that I work with. They all truly help me get through our 10 hour days. It's nice! I never thought I would get along with coworkers as much as I get along with these girls. So thanks ladies. :D Well for birthdays on our team we either do a potluck or take the birthday girl out to lunch. Mickey is our newest team member and we decided to surprise her and go out to eat. We ventured outside the walls of our work and walked to the Cinnegrill- really good if you are in the area. :D
We sat down and were all chatting and laughing and then our food arrived. During the lunch Sigma Ki(not sure if that is right?) showed up to have a little reunion. There were 40 Frat. Men talking, laughing, chanting and hugging. It got pretty loud. We ended up hearing more of their conversations then the one we were trying to take part in at our own table. But we managed to still have a good time and sneak in a PHOTO..

From L to R: Jill, Helen, Pam, Mickey, Lee, Anna, myself, and Heidi
It was really nice to get away from work and have a chance to get together for lunch. Thanks girls, look forward to our next birthday adventure!
No comments:
Post a Comment