Thursday, March 11, 2010

~ Spartacus ~



'Spartacus' Star Faces a Different Kind of Battle
Fans of the new show will be saddened to learn that Andy Whitfield, star of Starz's gladiator series "Spartacus: Blood and Sand," has been diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The sexy actor, who has been turning heads as the (mostly shirtless) title character since the show debuted in January, says the good news is that his cancer was caught early and is very treatable. The series was about to start shooting its second season, but will temporarily halt production while Whitfield undergoes treatment.

**This is one of my new FAVORITE shows on TV right now. I truly hope that he takes the time needed to allow a full recovery.. **
I hope this show makes several seasons. I am sure I will continue to watch them all. Jason and I have been hooked since the first episode. It's wild and seductive in parts, but its a good show! Best of luck Andy!


No comments:

Post a Comment