Thursday, August 26, 2010

~ Feelings starting to show ~

Well I am officially at that point in the pregnancy where I am APPEARING pregnant.. People are NO longer just looking at me and thinking "WOW, you just have been eating a lot huh?" hahaha.. Now I am actually looking pregnant and getting big! For this situation, hearing that I am "getting big" is flattering to me. :D Couldn't be happier because it only makes it appear more REAL! Not that i want to be called a cow, but I am so excited to be pregnant!! The heat hasn't really been a problem to me, my work is always cool/cold with the AC going on high all day, so that is nice!!! Then at night we are int he basement or at J's softball games, so its not too bad..

2 weeks ago we went to a wedding. 22 weeks!! We had a few picture taken at the wedding!
See our precious Peanut is growing and doing sooooo great. I am seeing my stomach move now on a daily basis and loving every second of it! :D Keep it up baby girl!!!

Last weekend we took Jason's nieces Kelly, Ellissa, and Brooklyn to the zoo! We met up with Joey, Tiff, Aiden, Tony, Becky, and Laura and her boyfriend. I have been wanting to go for SOOO long now, so it was perfect that we finally got to take the girls. Raeanne and Jayden were spending the weekend with their mother, so we got to just be Aunt Tana and Uncle Jason for the day and it was so much fun!


Aiden, Joey and Papa Perea Jason matches up!!


I loved the RHINOS The Girls did too

Baby girls' first ride, she was still Brooklyn loved it. The monkey in the tree


Gator Brookie and Lissa


Another shot of us on the Carosel We were sooo close the penguins :D


Playing with the girls Posing again


Brookie had a way to go the elephants playing


Ellissa getting close A shot of the mama BUTT and baby ZURI

Kelly could take that one! :D SKUNK MONKEY

No comments:

Post a Comment