Looking at the Calendar now, I AM BAFFLED! It has already been 6 months. I am 25 weeks and 4 days today!! WOW!! Where did the time go? It really still seems like yesterday I was jumping up and down with Jason in our living room because the 1st test came back positive, then we ran to the store and bought more to continue taking them. I had taken 11 tests, because it was my way of proving it to myself I think. Not all in one day, but I spread those last 5 tests out of a period of a month. It was so overwhelmingly EXCITING for us both! Now we are over 6 months in! WOW! Yet at the same time, it seems to be going so slow. I have never been more excited for WINTER in my LIFE!! I cannot wait til she is here. I know I will have to, but I tell ya, its getting harder and harder to be patient!(thanks Anna for your help getting this on here!)

Over the past weekend, we decided to get things going on the house! We cleaned out the garage and moved Jason's weights out to the garage(which gave him twice as much room anyways). then cleaned out the old gym room and moved Jayden into that room and then cleaned out his old bedroom (which is RIGHT across the hall from us). We pulled out the carpet and the pads underneath and will get it painted and then lay down the NEW carpet. We have to go pick out carpet still, but its SOOOOOO Much fun to be working on her bedroom. I was unsure what we were going to do, but its all falling into place now! Her little closet is already GROWING RAPIDLY with a wardrobe. She is going to be spoiled, I can tell already. Also I finally got that LONG list together for the baby shower.. My poor cousin Roberta kept asking me for it and FINALLY I can say It's put together and ready for the invitations.. For the most part anyways! Now we just have to figure out a day and get going on it!
So many friends are pregnant right now, its really exciting. Callie could have her baby any day now and I am just so excited to hear that "its happening" Jenna is due is November. Trisha is 5.5 weeks behind me and so excited for her. So our little one will have plenty of friends to play with!






No comments:
Post a Comment