Wednesday, September 22, 2010

~The Latest ~

Today I am 27 weeks 4 days along! Less then 13 weeks to go til our big meeting! :D SO EXCITED!!! Our last Dr appointment was September 14th. Everything is going great! :D She is growing really well. Dr Rappleye said she is measuring 26.5 centimeters and a little over 2 pounds right now. Our little Peanut, isn't a little Peanut anymore. I am so excited to say that we are constantly seeing my belly move and she wanders and explores around in there! I love sitting back and watching my tummy! :D Its amazing because I feel it and see it now. Rather watch my tummy than ANY SHOW ON TV! My belly is getting bigger and can't see my ankles anymore when standing, have seen the toes while standing for a little over a month now. People are CONSTANTLY telling me "you still have your waist", "you are all baby", "look at how cute you are". I don't mean to sound ignorant, but I feel fantastic. I hope that this fantastic happy feeling sticks around. So thankful that I get to be a mama! Though I am beginning to have some back aches and my feet will start to hurt towards the end of the day. But when sitting at my desk, I try and keep them elevated and I am TRYING to eat a more HEALTHY way, though NOT always the case!


Yesterday was bad but it was my birthday (the big 25)! yeah I am officially a 1/4 of a century old! BAH!! What? Half of 50? OH MY GOSH!! But it's alright, deep breaths! I am OK. It only means her arrival is that much closer, which is OK by me! My birthday went great, I got spoiled ROTTEN and felt great all day! My sweet little girl kicked but NICELY all day yesterday so I wasn't in pain or uncomfortable! I arrived at work to find that my desk was decorated. My team is so sweet. I got presents from my sweet friends from work. Jodi, Danielle, my team, and boss Jill. My cousin Roberta got me flowers. Jason had taken me shopping the night of the 20th, so I have some nice new clothes which is exciting. Also when I got home last night my amazing sister-in-law Ellie came over with a gift card for me for a mani/pedi and we decided to make it a girls date! We are going to do breakfast and mani/pedis on Sunday, I cannot wait. My feet have been beginning to give me a little trouble lately at the end of the day so it will feel amazing for them to get some attention since its getting harder and harder to reach them. It was such a great day and I am so thankful for so many amazing friends and family. I had so many birthday wishes on facebook and feel so blessed. Thank you everyone, my 25th birthday ROCKED!! I will NEVER forget it!

We have been working on her room and have got the paint done! :D We did blue on the top with purple stripes and purple on the bottom, I think it turned out AMAZING! :D We still have to get the closet re done and get carpet installed in there before we can start putting her room back together, but it has been a blast getting the paint up. Jason would look at me and laugh because I had my mask on, hair in my eyes, paint on my arms, the fan going, window open and music blaring! :D I am sure it was a sight, but I was singing and dancing and painting, so excited to see how it would turn out! Jason did a lot of the rolling, I did the corners paint and taped it off. So excited! I think it turned out PERFECT! We have found some gorgeous shimmery curtains and we will see what we end up choosing for the rest. Jason was a little skeptical at first about blue and purple but now that he has seen it, I think he loves it as much as I do! :D I love that it isn't ALL pink!

1 comment: