
So I am officially Upset WITH MYSELF! I know its not good to be stressing out while pregnant, especially over money, but WOW!! I just pulled out a piece of paper and went over all the monthly bills /costs compared to what my paycheck is. It's disgusting. I am WASTING MONEY!! Spending it like it "STINKIN GROWS ON TREES"!!! Well I have decided I am turning over a NEW LEAF(hahah leaf-tree-money tree pic)! I am going to balance my checkbook and budget better. We have our sweet little daughter coming this winter and I am NOT setting a good example by just blowing through this $$ I have left over and then scrambling to make it til NEXT paycheck. This little project of mine shouldn't be too hard, as I only did it with my paycheck, Didn't even begin to tally up Jason's! So Personal goal for me. But I will for sure be bringing it up to him as well so we are BOTH on board to BETTER our spending habits and make life easier on us both! I feel like we will for sure still budget some "play" money for date nights and the sudden urge sometimes, but also take $$ we were going to just BLOW on fast food all the time or things and put it in a $AVING$ account for our sweet little Peanut! That way we are taken care of as is she! I know what you are thinking... "Easier said than done". Well you are right, but I figure if I post it on here for YOU ALL TO SEE then its been MADE PUBLIC So I will be THAT MUCH MORE LIKELY to STICK TO THE PLAN!! Don't want people to SEE my fail at something I said I was going to do! My goal is to have $500 saved up by February/March for her! That shouldn't be too tough, if we are budgeting. If we come up a little short AT LEAST she has something started and we will continue to put money away for her!
If for some RANDOM miraculous reason I happen to LAND in the $MONEY$ then sure, I will loosen the grip on the money reins, but for now I have tightened the "reins" and the "BUCK STOPS HERE". I am excited to see what we can save and what we will learn was just a waste and unnecessary! If we for some reason happen to FALL INTO SOME MONEY (like seen) then we will go "balls to the wall". hahahaha COME ON MONTANA POWERBALL!!!






I completely understand. We are downsizing our cellphones and getting rid of cable which is painful, but will be worth the huge savings each month. Good luck with the budget.
ReplyDelete-Polly