Sunday was Jacinda's baby shower for her little man. She is due December 19th, but they are more then likely going to have him early as Jacinda has diabetes. Her little man is doing amazing though. He is measuring about 2 pounds 6 ounces ( I believe that is what she said) and he is doing great. She was dealing with some contractions during the shower, but she is a trooper and just kept going. There were 4-5 games that we played... Had to guess how many pieces of candy in a jar--Raeanne won that with 46. The yarn game where you have to guess
how big Jacinda's belly is... I ACTUALLY ONE THAT! hahaha I feel like I kinda cheated(I measured my and just kept it 2 inches smaller then my belly!) So I got a prize and OF COURSE I chose candy! There was a game where you had to draw a number and whatever # you drew you had to write a letter to Jacinda's baby boy at THAT age. I had 8, so I just made it like I was writing the letter to Jayden. But clever idea. Also we had to write down and many translations to the words baby say ex; bobba=bottle Lori won that game, and Lastly we played a game where Katie named 25 random things and they all had to be in our purses.. and Julie ROCKED this game, I think she was ONLY missing 1.. I missed 5, but still felt proud/embarrased to have some of those things in there! Tweezers, snacks, erasers, socks, batteries, something related to your baby/babies, pictures of kids, are just a few of the several listed...
how big Jacinda's belly is... I ACTUALLY ONE THAT! hahaha I feel like I kinda cheated(I measured my and just kept it 2 inches smaller then my belly!) So I got a prize and OF COURSE I chose candy! There was a game where you had to draw a number and whatever # you drew you had to write a letter to Jacinda's baby boy at THAT age. I had 8, so I just made it like I was writing the letter to Jayden. But clever idea. Also we had to write down and many translations to the words baby say ex; bobba=bottle Lori won that game, and Lastly we played a game where Katie named 25 random things and they all had to be in our purses.. and Julie ROCKED this game, I think she was ONLY missing 1.. I missed 5, but still felt proud/embarrased to have some of those things in there! Tweezers, snacks, erasers, socks, batteries, something related to your baby/babies, pictures of kids, are just a few of the several listed... 














No comments:
Post a Comment