Wednesday, August 18, 2010

~New Frustrations~

So I am sure this blog with appear to be bratty to those who are dealing with serious situations in life right now. By NO means am I trying to be disrespectful! I am not saying that there are NO terrible things happening in my life right now, that would be a lie. But I am so overjoyed with our GOOD news, that I am not focusing on the bad.. This is just a whining story of the way things have changed for me since finding out that I am pregnant!
We had our last appointment the 17th and the Dr. said she is doing amazing. She is currently 23 cenitmeters long (11.5 inches) and he was surprised at how much she is moving. Cosntantly kicking and rolling, he said its great and that she is active because we are active people. I cannot believe she is 11.5 inches already, doesn't feel that long to me at all! Love her SOOOOOOO Much already, cannot imagine loving her more than I do now, but I know the moment I lay eyes on her and get to hold her I will burst into tears of happiness and be IN LOVE WITH HER!! Love you sweet baby girl!!!

All those who know me, KNOW that I am NOT a big fan of sweets.. Sweet foods and especially CHOCOLATE.. I just don't enjoy it AT ALL!!!! I am still craving meat and cheese a lot, which I LOVE that part. I am so happy to taste food and it all tastes SO AMAZING after being without so many foods in the beginning of this pregnancy. But lately it seems I am wanting sweet snacks and chocolate A LOT!! It's unhealthy and I feel sick to my stomach thinking about what I am wanting (because I KNOW that I dislike them so much) but I cannot keep myself away from them!! AT ALL!! It seems I am wanting something sweet all the time. I have been eating, cookies, donuts, candy bars, chocolate pieces, licorice, suckers, jolly ranchers, Slurpee's(soooo good), milk shakes, and seems like whatever else if available-within reach!! But just today in fact, I have decided I am putting my FOOT DOWN and fighting my cravings and little harder! Today we went to Maverick and I found it NECESSARY to buy 2 packages of donuts (powdered and crumble cake), 2 GIANT cookies (chocolate chunk and oatmeal raisin). I ate the chocolate chunk cookie before we made it to the door in the parking garage. I SUCKED it down like I hadn't ate in days!!!! So when I got back to my desk I decided ENOUGH! I double-knotted the plastic bag and put it up in my food cupboard and will SPREAD this sweet treat out over the next week of work. NO WAY will I allow myself to PIG out on sweets NON-stop. I have to limit it. For her health as well as mine. I don't want to IGNORE my cravings, but I NEED TO MONITOR them in a SAFE WAY! So I advised my team "if you hear the crinkling of a plastic bag come YELL at me, because it'll be me breaking into the bag for more UNHEALTHY GOODIES"!! I am going to try and OUT do the sweets. For every sweet I eat I need to eat DOUBLE veggie/fruit.. So that I am balancing out the UNHEALTHY Pyramid I am going off of now!
Also, I couldn't help but laugh. My friend Jenna was talking on her blog about how she is feeling. She is pregnant too (about 29 weeks now). She was mentioning how she feels like she has ape kankles and ape tits.. I burst out laughing-funniest comparison I had heard in a LONG time. But quickly stopped laughing and began to get scared.. She is 29 weeks now.. I am 22 1/2.. That means I could be feeling like I HAVE APE TITS SOON!! BAH!!! I don't want that!! I swear they never tell you this stuff in the movies or growing up. They only trick us with the amazing, beautiful moments involved in pregnancy. I am so thankful to get the chance to be a mama. BUT WOW, so many things that I just didn't know about.. WOW!! The lady at the Motherhood store gave be a big bottle of NIPPLE cream and said "here ya go, you will need this when your nipples crack and BLEED". If that doesn't make ya feel sexy, not sure what will.. hahahaha.. Again I swear I am the happiest I have ever been, but some of these drastic changes, just take a minute to figure out or a change to blog and get it "out in the open" so its not just eating me up!
Another adventure.......
Jason is playing on 3 softball leagues now, so he is getting really busy! Last night was a test for me I swear!.. We got home and I went out to clean my car- got worn out, didn't get to the vacuuming it part before I decided it was clean enough for now. I went back downstairs and asked Jason to run and get Pizza for dinner, because I didn't feel like cooking. He said he couldn't go, because his NFL draft was going on online, so I went back upstairs and got in my car to get the pizza. He said he would do the dishes while he was doing his draft though, so I thought "great that will be a big help". Well when I got home, there sat the dishes still in the sink and my honey had dirtied 2 more dishes while eating his pizza. So I washed the dishes before I ate. Finally sat down and he was off to his 9p.m. softball practice. I thought "I can do this, I will just rest and read" but noticed 2 baskets of clean clothes that still needed to be folded. "Screw this I thought" went and showered and decided I would fold clothes the next day and went to lay down in our room. I put my feet up, grabbed book and was about to read when she began kicking so much. I was finally resting, so she was finally able to debut her new "dance routine" I grabbed my phone and was recording it. It was amazing. When I went to play it back to watch, I kept hearing these 2 flies BUZZING in the background. It was terrible. I looked up and there were these 2 GIANT flies just circling above by the light! I stood up to "swat" them and of course they were TOO quick. My patience had worn thin by this point because of the way the evening had played out. I just wanted to rest and these pests were being PESTS!! "That's it" I decided, turned my bedroom light off and turned the hall light on. I waited for those 2 stupid flies to make they journey into the hallway, when they did I WOULD BE READY!!! The first one came out and I went "NUTS". I swatted that poor fly about 10 times in a row before I decided he was dead enough. Then 1 minute later the other one came around the corner- he wasn't going out without a fight. he was dodging every swat I was delivering, which only made me MORE FURIOUS and swing harder. I was about in tears out of PURE exhaustion and frustration!!! When "Voila" I swung and it was a direct hit to the "flying sucker" and he was laid to rest! I dropped the fly swatter and MADE myself laugh.. Couldn't believe that I was so emotional lately- almost cried over a few flies? WOW!! Went back in the bedroom and feel asleep quickly after! hahahahaha.. Sure its funny now, but at the time, I was FURIOUS!!
Goes to show ya, that its NO LONGER MY BODY! hahaha.. I am just a transporter for this sweet sweet girl. Fine by me though, So long as she is safe and healthy I will endure whatever comes my way! Besides, it makes for some emotionally hysterical situations.. For me at least! I will post more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment