Since finding out that we are having a daughter, I am happy to announce she is making her presence KNOWN now. She is constantly kicking, rolling, punching, stretching, moving around. It's this amazing feeling to know that she is healthy and strong and moving around. She will kick pretty regularly now and I often put my hand on my tummy only to feel her kick it seconds later.. :D Jason has felt her kick now too and his face just LIT up. He was so happy to feel our sweet daughter kick his hand. Makes this whole process again seem so much more REAL!! We are now looking forward to SEEING her move in my belly, that will be exciting and I want to feel her get the hiccups at least one time. I hear that its a funny feeling when they have the hiccups.
Currently she is a little longer than my hand (tip of fingers to 1/2 onto my wrist = approximately 7 1/4 inches) The Doctor said she is tall (but we are both tall)! Also The doctor said its great news that she is moving so much now as she will be an active baby. Jason and I both played sports growing up and are excited to see the combination of us come out in one beautiful girl!
LA LA LA LA I feel so blessed for getting to experience this all! I am going to be a mommy! WOW!!

Our Next appointment is August 17th at 9:20 a.m. I am so excited how much she grows. I have these widget applications on my phone which show me countdowns and daily things about baby's progress! :D






No comments:
Post a Comment