Tuesday, July 6, 2010

~Blog Update~

ROAD TRIPS!! We spent a lot of time in the car.. I handled it pretty well, I did get a little restless a few times, but we would stop and make a "pit stop" or I would be stretching in the car..


First, we were headed to Montana.. We left Salt Lake Tuesday June 29Th... We made the best of this trip as we won't be able to make a trip to Montana in December, like we usually do.. The baby will be coming around Christmas, so this was our annual trip.. The picture to the Right is right before you get to Dillon. It is Beaverhead County. These Mountains are amazing, the one on the left looks like a buffalo and the one of the right looks like a Beaver.. Welcome to Dillon!! We showed up to Dillon about 10p.m. and visited with my Nana, Bruce, and Sheaune for a while, then went to bed.. Had the most relaxing day when we woke up.. Just sat around laughing, talking, and playing cards. Jason went shooting with Sheaune and they were gone for a few hours. Nana and I had our "heart to hearts", which was amazing, I miss her so much and even more now that I am pregnant, wish she was closer so I could share this Baby adventure with her. But I felt spoiled.. My Nana made all my favorite foods while we were there; Potato Soup (nana's soup is the BEST I have EVER HAD), steak, big breakfasts, red dogs, it was just great! Below is a picture of my old school, Beaverhead County High School- aka Sand Paper PRISON...





Friday the 30Th, we drove the 62 miles north to Butte Montana to see more of our family.. First we met my dad at Silver Bow Pizza and he bought us lunch (thanks dad), it was so great to catch up and get to see him. I don't get to see him enough. He has come so far and has been sober for quite a while now, about 7 years.. WAY TO GO DAD!!! Then Dad, Jason and I went to my Aunt Pam's house for a visit and it was nice. She has a Parrot - I fell in love with it right away.... Though the feeling was NO MUTUAL. He loved Jason, He was sit on j's hand and cooo back to him and sing, but if/when I reached for him, he would run up J's arm, to get away from me quickly.. But eventually I think I still want to get us one, I love how smart they are!


We went out to my Grandma and Grandpa Renz's (below is G & G Renz's house.. SO PRETTY.. My grandpa Built this with his bare hands, so talented!!) after the visit and when we arrived my Grandpa was the only one home. I haven't seen him in a LONG time, so it was OVERDUE.. I miss him so much and was SO HAPPY TO SEE him looking so good! He has a pacemaker and about a month ago, they discovered that one of the main plugs in it wasn't even turned on.. SO SCARY, he was so tired and thought it was because he was getting old, turns out it was because the Pacemaker wasn't working at FULL POWER, so now he feels this SURGE of energy.. He looked so great! They took us out to eat at Matt's in Butte- if you've never been to Matt's you have to go one day.. It is decorated like the 50's and they make the GREATEST burgers, fries, and shakes... mmmmmmmmmm Caitlyn had never seen hail before (she lives in Arizona) and was shocked at how quickly she was SOAKED when running from the car to the restaurant... She yells "It STINGS and I am SOAKED" we all laugh and respond "Welcome to Montana" and "That is HAIL For ya"
(to the right is the view from my G & G Renz's back yard- us cousins would spend HOURS out playing on those rocks, it still fun to walk down there and see what would occupy us for HOURS!!)


The next morning we were off to Boise for my brother's wedding.. yeah, Will is Married!!! Still seems surreal to me, but it is true, he is married. WOW!! Congrats again brother! :D I was nervous for him because I knew that there were people in OUR family that had told him they were going, but didn't!!! He was obviously a little upset by this, but he managed to still be the happiest I have ever seen him. The moment he looked up and saw his fiance walking down that isle you could tell the entire world faded quickly, he only saw her and was "lit up". They exchanged vows and rode off on a horse drawn carriage for some pictures. The Reception was great, a lot of laughter, dancing, and pictures.. At the end of the night we saw Will and Tabatha off in a Stretch Lima and it was back to the hotel for us. ( I have TONS OF PICTURES OF WILL'S WEDDING, BUT THEY ASKED THAT WE NOT SHARE THEM UNTIL THEY GET THEIRS BACK, SO THEY WILL BE COMING SOON!! YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED, THEY TURNED OUT AMAZING!)


The baby was kicking and moving during the loud music at Will's reception (if its loud and has a fast beat the baby is moving around.. So it either is Dancing and LOVING it or in there saying "TURN IT OFF... MAKE IT STOP MOM" Until baby is here, we won't know for sure.. Love you Peanut!!!! (Picture is of my belly at 16 weeks)

No comments:

Post a Comment