21. A picture of something that makes you happy
I have been out of the social circle for a while, but I have been OK with it. I've been spending every day with my precious baby girl Khloe. She makes me smile about 1000 times a day. Thinking about her, talking about her, holding her, just everything about her makes me happy. She is the light of our lives. Jason and I are BEYOND happy with how our lives are going now.
With her here, we truly feel complete, to a whole new level than ever before. So, First off I would say that my new FAMILY makes me happy.. Things are gong sooo great now, she is smiling so much and she chatters and talks to us all the time. She loves to stand up and she holds her head up so great. It's amazing to me every time I look at her. I just feel this OVERWHELMING amount of love for her. She is soooo smart :D Khloe is such an active, happy baby girl, we truly are blessed :D LOVE YOU PRECIOUS GIRL! XOXOX






No comments:
Post a Comment