Time is going soooo fast!! she is smiling so much now and
each one melts my heart! She is such an amazing baby girl. She very RARELY cries. She does however get a little fussy if she is messy or if she is hungry. Other than that, she is "cooing" and chatting and wiggling all the time.
each one melts my heart! She is such an amazing baby girl. She very RARELY cries. She does however get a little fussy if she is messy or if she is hungry. Other than that, she is "cooing" and chatting and wiggling all the time. Usually her smiles don't manage to get captured on the camera. I swear she knows what it is. She will smile constantly until we dig out the camera then she gives you this "super glare" (which she gets from her daddy) but Jason managed to get this big smile out of her. Every time I look at it I om overwhelmed with pride. She is so precious. I am so happy, she makes my life fulfilled & complete! (love you baby girl)
Valentine's day, was a BIG DAY!! It was her first Valentine's Day and I must say that she looked sooo precious in her little outfit (the pants had a BIG HOT PINK heart on the butt :D) She is such a good day. She had her 2 month appointment on Valentine's day and did SOOOO well! The doctor said "she is at a 4 month level" She loves to stand up and holds her head up so much. She was smiling at Dr. Lash and chattering away.. So cute! Then the "mean" nurse came in and gave her her shots. My poor baby girl! She cried this "MOMMY SAVE ME" cry. (broke my heart) I quickly had her in my arms and was kissing her little tears away.
Currently She weighs 11 lbs 4 oz (70%)
and is 22.5 inches long (75%)
Hard to believe that our little girl is 2 months 4 days old today!!! It's going so fast!!!
Our sweet little Peanut takes quite a few little "cat naps" throughout the day, I love how peaceful she looks when she is sleeping. She usually falls asleep in my arms, holding my finger. :D She will stare at me, smiling, and slowly begin to "doze off!" Sometimes I will lay her down on the couch for her nap, but others I will just sit and hold her the "ENTIRE TIME" I don't mind!








No comments:
Post a Comment