Friday, February 24, 2012

My New & Improved Humble Abode

CLANK, BOOM, CRASH, BANG.............

(after a long wait, decided I needed to show off my new "home away from home" so here it is, here are my new "digs" at work!! :D


After over a month of construction: pounding, scraping, sanding, painting, drilling, pounding, pounding and more pounding the construction on our floor is done and the new people are actually moving in today! They have finished my desk and I am in the corner up against the new wall that was amongst everything they were working on. While it appears a little tight in one corner. I have to admit, this space that I now get to call my own, Is growing on me & QUICK.

While I am in a corner, I don't' feel like I am missing out on anything. It has a nice flow to it and I am getting used to the new set up!! All & all, very thrilled about how things have turned out..

It's so much nicer than being off in another set of cubicles in BFE away from my team, THAT WAS NO FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment