Jason and I have been married now for 1 month TODAY! :D It is amazing how quickly the time FLIES right on by! I feel so ecstatic about it! I am so happy! I mean the love of my life, asked me to marry him, does it get ANY better? Oh wait.... YES IT DOES! We were married August 22nd, 2009. It feels good to know that we have been tied together as a family for OUR FOREVER! I know this is real short and sweet, but I am just so happy that I AM A WIFE! It feels so great, so empowering! I am so much more confident now and it has taken away a lot of insecurities! So much STRESS has been lifted off my shoulders as well! I am no longer stressing about the wedding, no more plans or details, or last minute adjustments. I just get to SIT BACK and ENJOY my husband and our new life together! I am Looking forward to our 1 year anniversary, that will be really exciting!
Gayle from Loomis, CA
12 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment