I often. . .
wonder what my future will include
I have . . .
The greatest husband
I fear . . .
Death
I feel . . .
Blessed to have such a wonderful family (both mine and my NEW IN-LAW FAMILY)
I hear . . .
paper shuffling
I smell . . .
my lotion "pretty in Pink" vs
I hate. . .
abuse and lies
I think. . .
I want to have a family of MY OWN, SOON!
I want. . .
Everyone to have ENOUGH!
I always. . .
fall asleep better when Jason holds me
I am not. . .
Perfect
I am like . . .
my parents and strive to be more like my cousin Roberta and my Nana :D
I believe. . .
That great things happen to great people & that EVERYONE is entitled to happiness!
I don't always. . .
take time for myself
I am happy that. . .
I have so many people that are always there to support me
I win. . .
because I have the most amazing husband, the greatest family and the best friends anyone could ask for!
I lose. . .
often enough to learn lessons and move forward. I think that losing is also important so we can grow fromt he experiences and become stronger
I hardly ever. . .
Do things for MYSELF
I need. . .
My family
I listen. . .
with my heart as well
I am scared of. . .
Failing as a mother!
I read. . .
Often, actually in the middle of a book now. I have made it a goal to read more books each year then the previous year. I am making it TOUGH for next year so far lol
I am . . .
SO THANKFUL AND SO HAPPY!!!
Copy, Paste, and Put on Your Blog with Your Own Answers!
Gayle from Loomis, CA
12 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment