23. Something you crave
Oh Geez!!!!! Where to begin.. I love food. So there are so many.. However, lately, I am craving a lot of Mexican food. Mostly because when I was pregnant I couldn't eat much of it. Couldn't enjoy the real spicy foods. So now I am making up for it, or trying to. But I can't eat SUPER spicy spicy anymore. At least not a lot of it. It's too hot for me to enjoy now. It could still change i guess, but whatever.
For now I am regularly craving:
Enchiladas
Tacos
Burritos
Hamburger
Peanut M&Ms
Root beer
oats n honey bars
But NOT together.. So that is great.. the weird cravings never really really happened to me, but I am back to not LOVING chocolate(thank gosh.. although I can eat it better than before).
So now its just time I monitor myself and stay healthy.. No more excuses. :D Now that the weather is "supposed to get better here soon" I will digging out the stroller and the 3 of us will be doing much more walking/jogging : D COME ON SUMMERTIME.. Hurry up already!!






No comments:
Post a Comment