Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Our Big Girl

3/22/2011
A year ago at work we got our boss a Bumbo chair for her grandson and since then I have been determined that we will be getting one for our children.

So of course now that we have our precious Khloe. We had to get one! Well let me just say "WE LOVE IT!" Anyone with a baby should for sure invest in one, they are amazing. Khloe loves this little chair as well. She will sit in her chair and watch tv, play with her rattle and other toys too. Each time I look at her in her chair I just smile ear to ear(I do that no matter what when I look at her) and can't help but make this laugh/squeal noise. She looks too little to be sitting up but here she is!! :D She is chattering/coo-ing and making little growl noises. We love every sound she makes. Love her to pieces and Can't wait for all the adventures that are in our future!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment