Monday, June 27, 2011

Far tooooooooo LONG

I am freaking out excited about Wednesday already!! Wednesday I am leaving work at 1130 and we are driving to Montana to visit my family! I cannot wait. (although thinking about it now, I am considering just taking ALL of Wednesday off so I can just wake up load up and hit the road) plus now that I just wrote that its sounding even better to me!!


Not only do I personally miss my family (G & G Renz, Dad, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Nana & Bruce) but I also (most importantly) cannot wait to introduce Khloe to everyone. She is my entire life and I cannot wait to get to share with her, "mama's roots". Granted she's too young to remember it now, but she gets to see where mommy is from and meet her family!! Everyone has been very excited to meet her as well. My grandpa Renz actually called my dad and invited him to a big picnic that is taking place while we are there. The two of them DO not talk and haven't for YEARS, so if Khloe can be that "glue" that brings us all together- FANTASTIC!! I know she melts my heart, so I'm sure she'll do the same with them! :D

We are leaving this week and I cannot wait til we are there... It's going to me soo much fun, and it has been FAR TOOOOOO LONG since our last visit! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment