been updating my blog with pictures.. I have unfortunately falled out of the "take a picture of Khloe everyday" mode but I am still getting several taken!! This picture is from June 13th! She is just the happiest baby girl. I am sooo blessed to be her mommy!! She truly is the SINGLE GREATEST thing that's ever happened to Jason and I! Without question, she has forever changed our lives in the most amazing way possible..
This picture is on June 14th.. She loves sitting up and playing.. I love that she gets to play with her cousin's at daycare.. Just her and her cousins.. :D it's amazing!! :D She was trying to call me and tell me about her fun day!
June 21st. Khloe is growing sooo fast!!
Kerri has this little bouncer with Sesame Street character. Khloe loves this toy so much. She now bounces OUT of control in the bouncer at home. It's so funny to watch!!
Finally it has been warm enough outside that she doesn't have to be bundled up like a little ESKIMO baby. Instead, we can just venture outside in a little outfit and we are ready to play. So far it appears she doesn't have an allergy to the grass, so its great that we can take her outside and play in the yard. Unfortunately OUR yard is in need of some TLC but at least with a blanket we are ready to go!!
Every time I see her precious smile. I just feel myself begin to BEAM with pride. I cannot help it, it just happens. Like right now for instance. Seeing her beautiful smile just melts my heart. She is sooo cute..
I cannot put into words how blessed we are. She is a happy precious girl. She is always giggling, smiling, coo-ing.
Love you precious girl!!!










No comments:
Post a Comment