Wednesday, June 15, 2011

~ZZZzzzzzzzZZZ~


Since this past weekend our precious girl is SLEEPING THROUGH THE NIGHT!! We had her doing so previously, but since her surgery she hasn't been getting the rest that she was before.


Well we are back to a FULL night of sleep. *(for her at least- I still have been waking up and checking on- just to make sure all is ok)*


Khloe is going to sleep about 9 p.m. and sleeping til 5-6a.m. :D It is fantastic! :D She doesn't really nap during the day just a couple of quick "cat-naps" - usually lasting about 20-30 minutes.


Kerri has been taking her outside and all over. She tends to fall asleep in the stroller and in the cars, but she is growing so fast! :D


Hard to believe that she is already 6 months 3 days old. It just boggles my mind that its gone this quick! I feel like I was just announcing to the world that "we were expecting" and now she is about to start crawling. INSANE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment