First time she said it was June 18th... Raeanne, myself, & Khloe were in my car on our way to Grandma's house. Jason was following us in the truck with Jayden, Brooklyn, & Ellissa. Raeanne and I had the music on and were singing along, pausing to laugh as Khloe would squeal and "coo" along with us.. About 1/2 way to grandma's house, she SHOCKED me!! She made a squeal noise then CLEAR AS DAY blurts out "DADDA" they squeals... I literally did that JAW dropping motion (yeah you are doing it now too) and was about to disregard it (no way did she just say that) well she wanted to prove it I guess as she squealed again and "dadddd dadda" came out.. It was absolutely amazing. Obviously I was a little Jealous but mostly just PROUD that my baby girl is speaking now... Even if ONLY to DADDA!! When we got to Grandma's we told J and he raced over to her and tried to get her to do it.
Since the first time she said it, I've heard Khloe say Dadd Dadda 5 times. Jason has only heard it once!! But he'll be hearing it so much now as she knows how to say it.

But what a perfect Father's Day Present, right? Of course I knew she was a Daddy's girl since the moment I saw her in his arms...
We were snuggled on the couch watching a movie and Khloe fell asleep, so we layed her down and we ended up watching her sleep as much as we watched the movie. She just OWNS our hearts!!!
We are soooo blessed to have sweet Khloe in our lives.. Love you baby bear!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment