~House Warming Party~

We are all moved into our house (95% at least) so we decided it was time for the celebration!
(can't remember why we did 1's but its still fantastic)
(Danielle, Sarena, Kim, & I)
It was so nice to get to see everyone who came by. :D We are blessed with the greatest family and friends anyone could hope for!! We got brats(bratwursts), hot dogs, potato sal
ad, green salad, chips n salsa, 7 layer dip, fruit, sodas, and some "big kid drinks" It was such a fun night. While I spent half of Sunday paying for it, it was soooo much fun to have our family and friends over and hang out!!!
ad, green salad, chips n salsa, 7 layer dip, fruit, sodas, and some "big kid drinks" It was such a fun night. While I spent half of Sunday paying for it, it was soooo much fun to have our family and friends over and hang out!!!(Oh I love J in the background hahahaha. Danielle, Kim & I)

Danielle, me, J, Vick & Kim- YAY Vick looks HAPPPPPY right?!?!?!

Vick & Kim (Sam's cousins) are amazing people! I LOVE hanging out with them. For sure some of the FUNNEST people I KNOW!!






No comments:
Post a Comment