On June 25th we met up with Sarena at Wheeler Farm. It was time to get our family pictures done. I know that Sarena is amazing at photography but I wasn't expecting them to come out so PERFECTLY!! Sarena- if you're reading this- THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!! I cannot even begin to thank you enough. Thanks for capturing such a fun day for us!!!
We spent a couple hours wandering around looking at all the animals and taking pictures. Sarena took SOOOOOOOO many. Khloe got sooooo excited when we got to the pigs... She started bouncing and squeezed her little fingers around the fence wire trying to get to the piggy... It was priceless. The other animals were fun too, she loved the ducks too, so we have to get to the park again this weekend and feed the ducks with her. She was HANDS down MOST excited for the piggies though!
She gave me the disc with all the photos and I have had about 30 of them printed, framed and already hanging in my house! But here are a few for you to see as well! :D
Gayle from Loomis, CA
12 years ago











No comments:
Post a Comment