Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Simply Slipping Away

It seems so Hard to believe how quickly 7 months have come and GONE with Khloe!! Hard to believe that she is here finally, growing at a VERY RAPID speed and developing into the most amazing person I have ever known. Hard to comprehend that she is already 7 months old today. Yes, that is right 7 MONTHS OLD!!!





7 months ago today at this
time(7:46 a.m.) I was laying in the hospital bed holding Jason's hand waiting....to find out if we were going to get to meet her! Wondering....what/who she was going to look like! Stressing....that everything was going to work out great! Crying.....from the pain and from the idea that I was going to officially become a mommy!! Laughing.......at the idea of BEING A MOMMY!& that VERY INSTANT I saw her I was OVERCOME with a LOVE for her that I couldn't even BEGIN to measure. A love so deep, so strong that I feel I could have MOVED MOUNTAINS!!! Since that glorious day in my life My love for her has multiplied by BILLIONS! Every day with her I find myself BLOWN away YET again and her beauty, how smart she is, every single thing about her!! I am soooo thankful and so blessed to get to have her!!





Time truly feels like it is simply slipping away from me! I am happy to say that Things are going really well for us, but time just doesn't appear to be slowing down but rather SPEEDING UP!!! Over the course of the last 7 months I feel our family has grown so close!




Khloe now says "DaDa" ALWAYS!! Jason calls it the "daddy" song and we all laugh and help her sing it! Just recently she began sleeping on her side.. We will lay her down on her back and within a few minutes she is on her side... It's the cutest thing to watch her dream. Jason and I often go in her room and just watch her for a moment.. Remember all the little things, clinging to memories as time is going so fast and we know that "It won't be like this for long"!! That song is truly the most amazing and true songs I've ever heard!!!

Makes me teary eyed listening to it EVERY time, even now at work I am overwhelmed with tears listening to it. Feels like this song finally seems to describe how quick its all going.

All I can say is I LOVE YOU SWEET PRECIOUS KHLOE!!! Thank you so much for being the greatest baby girl in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment