Wednesday, July 27, 2011

~ A Beautiful Moment ~

Funny how since the moment I found out I was pregnant that nearly 98% of every blog is somehow related to my beautiful daughter Khloe. So this one should be of no surprise that IT TOO is about sweet precious Khloe!!

July 18th was a monumental day for me. While I am cherishing every moment with Khloe, every giggle, every smile, every books, every hug, EVERY SINGLE kiss, July 18th will probably forever stay with me!!!

I was getting to my feet to sweet our kitchen floor, I walked right past Khloe without picking her up and she was going to tell me about it. I happened to hear her make a noise and looked back at her to see her bottom lip stick out in pout motion and make a little cry noise then clear as day she looks at me and says "mommm mommm mommm mommmm mommm" I burst into tears, the happiest tears I've ever cried. I literally leaped over to her, scooped her up and we played on the floor for about 20 minutes.. I couldn't even believe it. I remember feeling like I was back on "cloud 9" the way I was on December 12th when I held her for the first time! It was such a beautiful moment, just for the 2 of us. Jason heard it and just smiled because he knew that I'd been somewhat jealous that she'd happily blurt out "dada" over and over.. But finally she spoke to me. She wanted ME & I couldn't have been any happier!!

She loves to say "dada", "mama", "baba" and just jabber away!! It's the most exciting thing to hear her just talking away at nothing. She loves the mirror. It cracks me up how she just goes "nuts" in front of the mirror. She loves standing up. She HATES laying on her back. If you grab her hands while she's laying down she goes "stiff as a board" to get straight to her feet NO SITTING NECESSARY! She doesn't seem to like crawling since we don't crawl around everywhere, but she loves to walk around the entire house, front yard, all over & we love it too. So we constantly are taking her hands (she'll grab onto our fingers) and just hop-step around the house. Whenever she needs a diaper changed she walks into her room to the changing pad! It's so much fun to see her personality coming out.

Every day we are told CONSTANTLY that she is the happiest baby she has EVER SEEN!! She is always smiling and giggling.. Khloe is sooo smart too. Jason & I were really into this show on tv "Battlestar-Galactica" (kinda strange but it was a series on netflix) and at the beginning there is a theme song. Khloe LOVED it. No matter what she was doing, when she heard it she'd stare at the tv with a BIG smile on her fave. She didn't even blink during the song. Well I downloaded the song onto my phone so she could hear it all the time. But if I put the song on, she stares at the tv waiting to see the pictures along with the song. Makes us laugh every time.

She's still getting used to her highchair, but she is doing so good. She is a messy eater and if we give her the spoon its EVERYWHERE but she is loving doing it, so we don't mind a mess. It's an easy fix!! She loves peas. They are her absolute favorite.. But veggies over fruit FOR SURE!!! Peas, Green Beans, Squash. She hates bananas.. We got her some of those cereal puffs & they are peach flavored and she'll eat a few of them and then she's over it and wants something else. She loves to grab my glass and steal a little sip.. Which is fine as I'm usually drinking water, juice, or a root beer. She's a some sips of all of that!

She is absolutely OBSESSED with water!! We have taken her swimming a few times. (her swim suit is adorable by the way) The moment we are in the water she is splashing, kicking & sticking her tongue out. It's so adorable! She loves baths at home too! She is always on her tummy in the tub, twirling herself in circles and splashing non-stop!





The other day I grabbed this box from the diapers and put her in it. She had a BLAST!! No need for spendy toys and gadgets. She loved it. These pictures were after about 10 minutes of non stop squealing and giggling. It was hysterical for me to watch her just have the time of her life with this very simple BOX!! It was PURE entertainment for both of us. I got a lot of pictures and she had so much fun.










No comments:

Post a Comment