26. What do you think about your friends
This is by far, a more simple/easy blog entry than others!!
Of course I feel like I have the most amazing friends anyone could ask for. I am truly BLESSED...
Jason- He is my VERY BEST FRIEND, the LOVE OF MY LIFE & now the Daddy to our beautiful daughter, Khloe. I could not ask for a better friend/husband/dad! It's a blessing to have such a strong and healthy relationship with him. I fall more in love with him everyday. He knows and LOVES me for ME!! It's such a wonderful feeling to know that I can just be myself to every aspect and know that I am loved for ME!! I really don't know what I would do without him. He truly is my "better half". He makes me a better person EVERY DAY!! Him and our precious girl Khloe!! Love you both to Pluto!! XOXOXO
Muh Bestie- Sam- is the easily greatest person in all the land. She is such a strong person. She has been through more in her life than others could even imagine, yet she still stands tall, smiles, loves others, and does her best to move forward. She is in inspiration to myself and to so many others. She is a fighter and she is continuing to inspire me on a daily basis. I love your guts girl and would do ANYTHING FOR YOU! ;) She has been there for me for so many things, she was here to visit Khloe right away and has since flown/drove to visit on several occasions. Miss her every day that she is gone and we both have this countdown til our next visit occurs.. This is the longest stretch we will be away from each other, but we email, I.M., text, call, or "snail mail" each other EVERY DAY!! Love your face and "See ya soon than ;) "
**Roberta** yeah I know, technically she is family but you know what, that is the best kind of friend you can have. Someone who you have grown up idolizing and loving. She is my role-model and a darn good one at that. She has been there for me when no one else seemed to notice & Also on my biggest days- she was right there to share the amazing first moments with me (graduated high school, on my wedding day, for the birth of our baby girl Khloe & I know she'll be there for everything else too). She has always had her arms wide open towards me and I know I am sooo blessed. She is the only one (in MY family) that lives here so the 2 of us are really close (which I love)!!! She has taught me how to love, help others, and just be a good person. Roberta has been faced with some GIANT obstacles; yet she always manages to hurdle them like that are NOTHING!! Her love for other people truly shines through and she just TRULY has a HEART OF GOLD!!! Couldn't imagine where I would be without her.
***Ellie*** Every time I say her name I cannot help but to smile, she has been a GODSEND for me. Becoming part of Jason's family had its "transition" stage to say the least. Though some people tried to say that the two of us wouldn't be friend, we "connected" RIGHT AWAY! The first time we met we were giggling and smiling all night long. Basically its been like that ever since. Ellie has this contagious personality. The kind you cannot help but to "feed off of". Her happiness truly seems like a BEAM around her. You barely spot her and are overcome with smiles!! :D She is the life of the party and always can make sure you have the "time of your life" hahaha... Yet she is the most amazing listener and just "good hearted" person. I am soooo thankful to FINALLY have a sister that I am SUPER close with. She is the best "big sister" anyone could ask for!! LOVE YOU GIRL ;)
*Becky* This is going to sound silly but I just love Becky. She (like her sister Ellie) has this confidence and happiness about her that you once again "feed off of". No matter what is put before herself or her sister she continues to smile and make others happy!! Actually today I cannot help but think of just last night.. Beck is pregnant and still is on a mission to help others :D Last night she brought over a bunch of newspapers for us as we asked about some. She said her and John wanted to come over and visit with Khloe too. Becky barely picked up Khloe and had her smiling. We have got Khloe to laugh about 5 times, but last night Becky blew that number out of the water.. She had Khloe "hysterically" laughing for about 2 minutes.. It was the most amazing noise in the WORLD to hear our little "Peanut" squeal and LAUGH like that. She was soooo excited and having the best time with Becky.. I of course burst into tears (happy tears) hearing that precious sound coming from our daughter.. THANKS SOOOO much Becky for getting Khloe to really giggle- I'll never forget it!!!!!






No comments:
Post a Comment