Tuesday, April 26, 2011

~Don't ya just...~

4/26/2011






My precious little baby girl this morning. Being as good as ever for Kerri! She isn't even fussy tonight even though she woke up about every 25 minutes last night. (Due to NOISES from people UPSTAIRS... (no names- deep breath) But she is just playing and being soooooooooooooooooo good for Kerri! :D








Usually I am lucky enough to get a picture from kerri about what Khloe is doing for the day, how she is, just a sweet little update with a picture. But today I got 2 updates (both with pictures) HOOORAY!!


Goll, Don't ya just love her? Don't you just have a smile on your face after looking at her precious BIG BIG SMILE??? la la la la She just OWNS my heart! Kerri said she fed her some carrots today and she LOVED em' :D :D :D Awe.. That's my girl!! Eating her veggies with a smile on her face! :D YAY!!!!


Jason is with her now.. Yesterday and today Jason has work 3-12 noon. So its nice to know that she is with Daddy now (even though we really LOVE KERRI) but I am a little Jealous that I am still STUCK AT WORK :( - I'll be home soon though and will scoop up this beautiful smiling angel face ONCE I WALK(run rather) through the door!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment