I cannot help but think of you today. I find myself staring at a picture of you on my desk. It is from when you held Khloe. You are just staring at her. I remember when I came home, walked upstairs, or sometimes just randomly you would say "BRING ME MY PRETTY BABY GIRL"! My heart strings would tug because I LOVED that you loved her as much as I do. She would stare up at you & reach for your face. You looked at her and said "I'm a funny looking man huh?" and she would just SMILE!!! We are all trying to comfort Grandma and help keep her busy, but we all know you are always on her mind. It's in her eyes. It's in ALL OUR EYES!! Tears streamed down my face when you said you couldn't stay.
We love you Papa & we'll love you everyday.
As my tears raced down my face;
I knew you were on your way to a happier place.
My love will follow you wherever you go.
Oh how we all loved you so.
Although I feel sorrow and pain.
I know we will one day see you again.
You told me everything as time passed by.
We just never wanted you to die.
We did a lot together over these recent years.
But now It’s time to wipe away my tears.
I want you to know;
I will never let you go.
I know you loved us too.
Our hearts will always be with you.
Now it’s time to say goodbye.
You've got your wings, it's your time to fly.
LOVE YOU PAPA BEAR






No comments:
Post a Comment