4/15/2011
Friday Khloe & I picked up Sam and decided we'd go out to breakfast and spend the day together. Before we knew it we were at the Fashion Place Mall wandering around!
Sam wanted to get the "best friends" key chains or something so we went into Claire's. At the same time we both said "Let's pierce her ears". Jason & I had been talking about it and we had said we wanted to get it done. So we went up to the counter & told the girl (Stacy) that we wanted to get Khloe's ears pierced. She smiled and said "Alright, lets get this form filled out and we'll get started". (HOLY MOLEY- there
was as much paperwork to sign as there is for a car, I swear. These long sheets of paper requiring 5+ signatures each and initials everywhere, for just her ears). But soon enough Khloe was on my lap and they were marking where to put the holes. After some adjusting and some careful examination we found the perfect spots and she loaded the piercings. The saddest part was the way we had to hold Khloe. She sat on my lap facing out and I had to pin her arms down and hold her head tight against my chest. Because she is a wiggle worm & under 1 year old, we had to do one at a time. :
( But about 30 seconds into it we were done. Khloe let out a quick SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM a few tears and then quickly smiled once Sam shook the rattle toy.. She also let out a GIANT fart right before the gal started and we laughed (guess is scared the poops out of her lol)
was as much paperwork to sign as there is for a car, I swear. These long sheets of paper requiring 5+ signatures each and initials everywhere, for just her ears). But soon enough Khloe was on my lap and they were marking where to put the holes. After some adjusting and some careful examination we found the perfect spots and she loaded the piercings. The saddest part was the way we had to hold Khloe. She sat on my lap facing out and I had to pin her arms down and hold her head tight against my chest. Because she is a wiggle worm & under 1 year old, we had to do one at a time. :
( But about 30 seconds into it we were done. Khloe let out a quick SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAM a few tears and then quickly smiled once Sam shook the rattle toy.. She also let out a GIANT fart right before the gal started and we laughed (guess is scared the poops out of her lol)They turned out sooo pretty. We chose these ones as they lay flat and will be harder to catch on anything and harder for her to get a hold of.






Rory and I have been talking about it too, but I'm being a baby and I'm scared. I don't want to hurt her. lol. Have they hurt Khloe at all since getting them done? Have they bothered her since? I seriously could cry thinking about it. haha
ReplyDeleteIt was hard for me too, I was teary eyed cause It was hard the way you have to hold them. I had to hold one arm across her arms and the other had to hold her head still so she wouldn't move at the last second(that was the worst part). She squealed for a minute and now she is fine, NO PROBLEMS at all. They look soooo great.. She doesn't even notice them at all, we put the stuff on her ears 3 times a day for 6 weeks. But easy easy. I am sooo glad we did it! :D
ReplyDelete