Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Mitzi

12/6/2011


~Happy Birthday Mitzi~

Uncle Jeff sent out an invite to everyone for Dinner at Apple-bees and it was so great to see so many faces there. It was so great. I could tell it meant so much to Uncle Jeff. We actually had to add 3 tables to our group! :D From what I can remember, the following were there:
Uncle Jim, Diane, Diane's mom, Jason, Khloe, myself, Jeff, Jeffrey, Brandon, Karalyn, Carol, Ben, Brady, Jessica, Ellie, Ellissa, Brooklyn, Kelly, Raeanne, Becky, baby Nathan, Julie, Jim, Katie, Julie Higley.


We all sat around the table laughing, telling jokes, and smiling. Though it was clear to see that we were all thinking of Mitzi. I feel like she was there. At the beginning of the night There was an empty chair between Uncle Jeff and I and we both were thinking the same thing and he just said it. "This it Mitz's seat". I bit my lip and smiled. We both knew that she was there with us, we could feel her presence and it made dinner so much easier. Each time another person walked in to join our group a big smile appeared on Jeff's face and he'd laugh and say "thanks for coming"! I know those who couldn't make it, were thinking of him and wished they could have been there, and for those who were there THANK YOU! I saw the look on his face and heard him make a few comments a few different times about how he was "glad there was such a great turn out"!






During Dinner Uncle Jeff once again played with Khloe and actually fed her from his plate. For some reason she wanted what he was eating and didn't seem to interested in what I was trying to feed her. But Jeff didn't seem to mind at all. He simply laugh and give her another bite. I kept telling her to eat what I was giving her, but she'd just lean towards Jeff. (Granted part of that was just to get farther away from Uncle Jim & Diane- she was terrified of them both and we all kept laughing about it). We were lucky enough to snap a quick photo of Uncle Jeff holding Baby Khloe and Baby Nathan. So cute. Khloe kept reaching for baby Nathan's nose.. I was so worried she was going to poke him in the eyes.
Baby Nathan loved looking at all the lights. Such a little ham and such a little HUNK!

No comments:

Post a Comment